Burpee is a full body exercise which essentially works almost every muscle in the body. The major muscles groups that are engaged in doing burpee are: glutes, hamstrings, obliques, biceps, triceps, calves, abdominals, and various others.
- Stand straight with your arms by your side and feet hips width apart.
- With your hands flat on the floor, lower in to a squat position.
- Now lower your chest and bring your legs backwards into a push up stance.
- Push yourself back up and thrust both feet forward, as you get back into the squat position.
- Finally, jump up and raise your hand over your head.